Industries & Applications for AutoFlow™
In-Plant Material Delivery Systems
AutoFlow™ mobile robotic material handling systems provide ideal solutions wherever there are high-repetition, high-volume processes.
Here's a partial list of industries and applications suitable for AutoFlow technology:
- Aerospace: assembly processes.
- Agricultural: assembly line, JIT inventory.
- Appliance: automation of lineside parts presentation, kitting, sub-assemblies, final durable goods delivery.
- Automotive: JIT work cell delivery, kitting, sub-assemblies.
- Chemical: automated movement of raw materials, transport to processing work cells, transfer to curing processes, delivery to storage.
- Electronics: auto receiving, JIT workstation presentation, kitting, sub-assembly delivery, order picking.
- Food & Beverage: automatic receiving, deliveries to processing, final packaged goods handling.
- Medical: assembly line presentation, order picking, delivery to palletizers/shrink wrap equipment.
- Recycling & Waste collection: automated collection of recyclables and trash.
All AutoFlow original equipment is made at MMPEX's ISO 9001-2008 USA Manufacturing Facility.