AutoFlow™ Turnkey Solutions
For Robotic Material Handling
AutoFlow™ automatic delivery systems can make sense when your production requires:
- High-volume, repetitive movement of materials over a distance
- Critical on-time delivery of materials
- Tracking and validation of materials and parts
As a single-source supplier, MMPEX gives you the analysis you need for turnkey robotic material handling systems:
- All necessary equipment and components
- Fully harmonized AutoFlow software/hardware interfaces.
- Delivery systems that are either stand-alone or hybrid engineered to fully integrate with your existing material handing equipment.
- All the training needed to successfully operate and maintain your automated flow system.
A Very Effective Approach
To Lean Manufacturing
MMPEX application engineers take a consultative, whole-systems approach to reviewing your production processes. With the power of smart, automated guided carts, we can level previously “uneven” work flows, streamlining your production.
And you can literally change a system by: re-routing a magnetic tape; reconfiguring dolly attachments; or scaling-up at the same rate as your business grows.
So your upcoming kaizen-generated assembly process changes can be made in hours – not weeks.
What would a turnkey robotic delivery system look like in your facility? What would be its footprint? Its payback period?
For those answers, call us at 800-789-3341.